Clients – Industries are:
- process vessels in chemical industry
- pulp and paper industry
- steel industry
- food industry
- floor areas exposed to severe mechanical or chemical stresses
Acid Proof Materials:
- Ceramic/Carbon tiles
- Ceramic/Carbon bricks
- Moulded ceramic bricks, foundation slabs, etc.
- For loads caused by hydrofluoric acid or lye silicate-free materials (e.g. carbon or graphite bricks and tiles) are used
Mortars for Brick Linings:
- The semi-finished product (tiles, bricks) can be laid by bedding and jointing (filled joints) or simply by bedding (empty joints). If the tiles/bricks are laid by bedding the vertical joints can be filled using a mortar based on a different material.